With 3 little kids and 2 active parents, we are familiar with the need for healthy, portable snack options to take to the beach, to the trail, or just to leave in the car or purse when you’re in a pinch. Right now, we live in Florida, so we have to be careful with anything that has chocolate in it because it melts so fast.
Here are our Top 5 Picks:
- Somersault Sunflower Seed Crunchy Bites (Dutch Cocoa is our favorite Florida).
- Meat sticks. Find the ones with the LEAST ingredients and ingredients that you can pronounce. We buy a variety of brands. My new favorite is Stryve!
- Love, Corn (especially the smoked BBQ flavor) Corn nuts or just plain ole popcorn! There are many good flavors and it is slow to be consumed by little mouths!
- Salted nuts-cashews, macadamia, pistachios, peanuts (yum, yum, yum).
- Peanut Butter Pretzels are great, filling, and portable. Just make sure you have some water nearby.